Monday, April 22, 2013

What Big Sisters Are For

A fellow baby owl watcher sent me these photos of my sister and I taken yesterday.

(Photo: Deb Johnson)
Yes, I was using my sister as a human tripod.  Deb Johnson thought it was hilarious.  I guess it was!

(Photo: Deb Johnson)
Some might call it payback for all those horsey (piggyback) rides when we were kids (I'll let you guess who was the horsey).  Though she is a year older, I was always the "bigger" sister.

I call it being resourceful.  We really would do just about anything for each other.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is imply adorable. :)

Kevin the Quilter said...

Well, one thing can be said of your sister......at least she uses her head for more than a hat rack! LOL JK!

Karen said...

so cute you guys are :)

Elizabeth said...

What fun pictures of you two! And how nice of Deb to send them. Having a sister who is also your friend is one of the best things in life.

xo -E

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

I always wanted a sister and now I know why!

Shay said...

She's just the right height for a human tripod too...

Love that picture P!