Friday, February 11, 2011

Favorite Things Friday - Parks and Recreation

Entertainment Weekly scooped me on my favorite thing this week.  That's okay though, now I won't have to scour the internet for photos to swipe for a Favourite Things Friday post.

I won't blather on about why I love Parks and Recreation, the "Smartest Comedy on TV," I just do.  It's witty and it cracks me up.  I love every single one of the quirky characters.  

Especially Ron (Freakin') Swanson: 

Contrary and inappropriate, but he owns it.  Deep down, he's a lover, not a fighter.  He reminds me of someone I used to know, right down to the mustache.

If you haven't watched Parks and Rec, check it out, Thursday nights on NBC.  I usually catch up on episodes On Demand.

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this like a documentary type, like The Office? I'm going to have to look for this one. Since I don't have TV, I'll have to seek it out on the internet. Looks interesting.

Marg said...

We don't get that here, but it looks interesting. I will keep a look out for it. At least I can have a look at some other shorts on You Tube.

Kirsten's Cooking said...

this makes me smile :)

I've never watched it, but I'm glad to hear it's good. There really isn't much better to do than watch TV in the winter, is there?

Happy FTF!

thea said...

I'll have to give it a second look. thanks!

Elizabeth said...

P., You have an awesome sense of humor. I have my favorite TV shows, too. I like my television viewing in the form entertainment -- none of this educational stuff.

xo -El

Shay said...

This hasn't hit our shores so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Makes me wonder what else we're missing out on.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

We always have to wait for the good shows, maybe we will get it on cable first....I will have to look out for it :-)

Michelle said...

I haven't seen this one!